- The administrator of the personal data contained in the Service is Inspire Leadership Sp z o. o. based in Warsaw, 457 Pulawska St., 02-844 Warsaw, tel: email@example.com, KRS 0000639110, NIP 9512419652, REGON 365487031.
- Out of concern for the security of the data entrusted to us, we have developed internal procedures and recommendations to prevent data from being made available to unauthorized persons. We control their execution and constantly check their compliance with the relevant legal acts - the Personal Data Protection Act, the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 (RODO), the Electronic Services Act, other relevant regulations, as well as all kinds of implementing acts.
- Personal Data is processed on the basis of the consent expressed by the User and in cases where the provisions of law authorize the Administrator to process personal data on the basis of its legitimate interest, for the purpose of performance of the contract concluded between the parties or when the Administrator's legal obligation requires it.
- The service performs functions of obtaining information about users and their behavior in the following ways: a) through voluntarily entered information in the forms; b) through the collection of "cookies" files
- Cookies are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored in the Service User's terminal equipment.
- The Service uses two main types of cookies: "session" (session cookies) and "permanent" (persistent cookies). "Session" cookies are temporary files that are stored on the User's terminal equipment until the User logs out, leaves the website or shuts down the software (web browser). "Permanent" cookies are stored on the User's end device for the time specified in the parameters of the cookies or until they are deleted by the User.
- The following types of cookies are used within the Service: a) "essential" cookies, enabling the use of the Service's services; b) "security" cookies, e.g. used to detect abuse of authentication; c) "performance" cookies, enabling the collection of information on the use of the Service; d) "functional" cookies, enabling "remembering" the User's selected settings and personalizing the interface; e) "advertising" cookies, enabling the provision of advertising content more tailored to the User's interests.
- In many cases, your web browsing software (web browser) allows cookies to be stored by default.
- If you do not agree to the placement of cookies on your device, you can block their placement by configuring your web browser accordingly. Information on how to do this can be found in the help files of their web browser.
- If the User agrees to place cookies on his/her device, but would like to delete them after visiting the Website, he/she can do so without any risk and information on how to do so can be found in the help files of his/her Internet browser.
- The data provided in the form is processed for the purpose resulting from the function of the specific form, e.g. to perform the process of handling information contact.
- Personal information left on the Service will not be sold or shared with third parties for marketing purposes.
- The data contained in the form can be accessed by the individual who placed it there. This person also has the right to modify and request the cessation of data processing at any time. The administrator may, in case of doubt, verify the data of such a person.
- Links to other websites may appear on the Service. Such websites operate independently of the Service and are not supervised by the Service inspire-leadership.pl in any way.These sites may have their own privacy policies and regulations, which we recommend you review
- The full Information Clause in compliance with RODO can be found in the menu RODO > INFORMATION CLAUSE.